Fishing season: May 15 to September 15, 2020
Conservation Measures for Clam Fishing
Please respect the following measures to protect spawners:
- Legal size: 5 cm and over (2 inches and over)
- Limit of 75 softshell clams per day per fisherman
- Harvesting with a plunger is prohibited
Recreational Softshell Clam Fishing Licences
The fishing licences are available at the following locations:
- Park administration office
- Visitor Information Centre
- Coopérative de Pointe-Sapin
- Épicerie JMC Grocery, Route 134
Persons under 16 years of age may fish without a licence if they are accompanied by a person 16 years of age or older who is the holder of a valid softshell clam fishing permit issued by the national park. The clams harvested by the person under 16 must be included as part of the daily allowable catch of the permit holder and in that person’s possession.
Once a permit is purchased, it cannot be reimbursed.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.