15 km of cross-country ski trails are groomed to accommodate both the classic and ski skating techniques.
The Pijeboogwek waxing hut, located across the road from the Visitor Information Centre, welcomes skiers at the start of the trail system. This heated shelter is equipped with benches, waxing tables and toilets.
Seven other shelters located along the trails offer dry toilets, picnic tables, wood stoves and firewood. The longest distance between two shelters is 2.8 km.
Trail info and etiquette
- The track set portion of the trail is for classic skiing and the flat, groomed lane is skate skiing.
- Be aware— two short trail segments and a few crossroads are shared with walkers, with or without snowshoes, and fat bikers. Stay alert!
- Trail #12 is groomed for skate skiing only, and is shared with fat bikers and snowshoers.
- Keep to the right, except to pass.
- Skate skiers should avoid encroaching on classic trails.
- When climbing, yield the right of way to descending skiers.
- Dogs are not allowed in ski trails #1-5.
Download 2021-2022 winter map (PDF — 199 KB)