Over 30 km of trails are marked specifically for snowshoeing, with several warming shelters along the way. Feeling more adventurous? Get off the trail and explore untracked territory. Kouchibouguac is the perfect place to explore the Acadian Forest and create your own personal adventures!
Conditions can vary on a daily basis:
Snowshoes available for rent at the Pijeboogwek waxing hut located across the road from the Visitor Information Centre:
- Monday to Thursday: 9 am - 5 pm
- Friday to Sunday: 8 am - 8 pm
Quantities are limited. Call ahead to inquire about availability: (506) 876-1254
- Please stay off the ski trails at all times
- To link trail #16 to trails #17 and #22 (approximately 200 meters), travel as close as possible along the outside of the skate-style ski trail
- Please keep your snowshoes on trail #7, #8, #10, #11, and #12 . Walking without snowshoes can damage fat bike trails.