Conditions can vary on a daily basis:
In order to keep the country ski trails in the best condition possible, walkers are asked to use the two trails that are specifically groomed for Winter walking.
- The trail linking the Visitor Reception Centre to the Kouchibouguac Resort (1.5 km)
- Just outside the Park
- Accessible from the Visitor Reception Centre or from the Kouchibouguac Resort on route 134
- The trail linking the old covered bridge site to Middle Kouchibouguac (1 km)
- Accessible from route 117
- Please don't walk directly on the cross-country ski trails on your way to the Middle Kouchibouguac shelter
Each one of these trails leads to a shelter. See the park map for more info.
Winter walking trail conditions are usually better a couple of days following a snow fall.