Stay in an oTENTik
Experience camping like never before!
We know you love Kouchibouguac, so we’re making your next overnight getaway with us even easier. Here is a comfortable and hassle-free way to enjoy the true nature of Kouchibouguac National Park.
The oTENTik is a spacious blend of tent and rustic cabin equipped with beds and furniture on a raised floor. Up to 6 people can sleep in them. They are supplied with BBQ, propane, dishes for 4, cooking and cleaning supplies.
Kouchibouguac's oTENTiks are located at the South Kouchibouguac Campground.
The following options are only available in select oTENTiks:
|Special feature||oTENTik site number(s)|
|Wheelchair accessible||#49, #71|
Fees vary depending on season.
What to Bring
- Sleeping bags, blankets and pillows
- Food, drinks and a water container (campground water is potable)
- Slippers or indoor shoes - the first rule of keeping a clean tent is to remove outdoor footwear
- Matches or lighter to start fire in the cook shelter
What we offer
Inside the tent:
- 1 table
- 4 chairs
- Dishes for 4
- Cooking and cleaning supplies
- 1 bench
- 1 sleeping area that accommodate up to 6 people
- 1 broom and 1 dustpan
- 1 battery-powered light
- 1 propane heating stove
- 1 carbon monoxide/smoke detector
Outside the tent:
- A parking space for 1 vehicle
- A picnic table
- Two deck chairs
- A fire pit
- A barbecue
- A common service building (showers, toilets, and laundry)
- A common kitchen shelter
- A public telephone
A Few Rules
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the oTENTik
- Pets are NOT allowed (except for oTENTiks 75 and 84 which are pet friendly)
- For safety reasons, cooking is NOT allowed inside the oTENTik. A nearby kitchen shelter is available for that purpose.
- The oTENTik must be cleaned prior to departure
- Rules that apply to the other campground sites also apply to clients of the oTENTiks
- Coolers must be stored inside vehicles in order to avoid any conflicts with wildlife
- Visitors must check in and check out at the campground kiosk
- Check-in time: from 3 p.m.
- Check-out time: by 11 a.m.