No gear? No problem! We've got you covered!
Equipped Campsites provide the opportunity to go camping even if you don’t have camping equipment or simply want to avoid the hassle of organizing and packing everything for your camping trip.
The equipped campsite includes of a Prospector tent, 2 Adirondacks chairs, cots, sleeping pads, stove, a propane tank, lantern and bug shelter. You will need to bring a sense of adventure and your personal items. See the full packing list (PDF - 116 KB) to make sure you bring everything you need.
Kouchibouguac's equipped campsites are located in the South Kouchibouguac campground.
Equipped campsites, at a glance
- Hassle-free family vacations
- Awesome trips with friends
- Easy camping for international travellers
- Equipment you don’t have to buy or borrow
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the tent
- Pets are NOT allowed
- For safety reasons, cooking is NOT allowed inside the tent. A nearby kitchen shelter is available for that purpose.
- The tent must be cleaned prior to departure
- Rules that apply to the other campground sites also apply to clients of the Equipped Campsites
- Coolers must be stored inside vehicles in order to avoid any conflicts with wildlife
Fees vary depending on season.
- South Kouchibouguac Campground: Visitors must check in and check out at the campground kiosk
- Check-in time: anytime after 3 pm
- Check-out time: no later than 11 am