South Kouchibouguac campground
Campers appreciate the privacy, the feeling of tranquility and the safety that the South Kouchibouguac roomy and well-maintained campsites provide – everything is set up for a memorable experience. A variety of campsites (wooded, semi-wooded, open) will meet every camper’s expectations. South Kouchibouguac also features oTENTiks and Equipped Campsites.
Located along Kouchibouguac River, this campground gives you access to 25 km of sandy beaches, all 60 km of the park’s network of cycling paths as well as many nature interpretative programs. The most adventurous campers can participate in a Voyageur Canoe outing that will take them on a trip to discover the second-largest tern colony in North America and a large grey seal haul out.
South Kouchibouguac Campground: the perfect destination for families and visitors looking for physical activities and natural treasures.
Offered at this campground
- A total of 315 sites are available for reservations
- 127 sites with electricity, water, and sewer
- 59 sites with electricity
- 101 unserviced sites
- 25 oTENTiks
- 3 equipped camping sites (Prospector tents)
- Some wheelchair accessible site are available
- Amenities include washrooms with showers, kitchen shelters, fire pits, and a dumping station
- There is also two playgrounds and access to bicycle trails
- Wireless internet is available in some sections of the campground
- Please refer to our Hours of operation page for a complete list of operating dates/hours and also check the General Campground Information page for more information
- Don't move firewood! Importing firewood is prohibited
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times
- It is illegal to feed wildlife in national parks
- Keep your campsite clean, animals are attracted by human food and waste
- Excessive noise will not be tolerated, day or night
- Quiet time is from 11 pm to 7 am