Located along Kouchibouguac Lagoon, this campground is located near a fishing wharf (Loggiecroft), the Osprey hiking trail and gives access to the Park's 60 km network of cycling paths. Côte-à-Fabien Campground: the perfect destination for campers looking for a quiet, picturesque and more isolated area.
This campground is smaller (32 sites) and is located in a more isolated area of the park. This unserviced campground has only dry toilets and hand pumps for water. Eleven of the 32 sites are walk-in sites, the other 21 sites are drive-ins. Campers who reserve walk-in sites must park their vehicles and carry their camping gear to the site. The distance can be as far as 200 meters.
Offered at this campground
- A total of 32 unserviced sites are available for reservations
- 5 Ôasis
- Amenities include outhouses, a kitchen shelter, and fire pits
- Access to a hiking trail
- Please refer to our Hours of operation page for a complete list of operating dates/hours and also check the General Campground Information page for more information
The Côte-à-Fabien group tenting facility offers a wide range of services. Reservations must be made in advance by calling 506-876-2443.
Available for organized groups only. It is located near the Loggiecroft wharf and near the Osprey nature trail. Its five sites (25 persons per site) each have a fireplace, five picnic tables and a flagstaff.
Côte-à-Fabien group tenting also offers a large group kitchen shelter with two wood stoves and tables, recycling bins, pit toilets, well water and a playing field. There are no showers. A public telephone is available at the Loggiecroft fishing wharf.
- Don't move firewood! Importing firewood is prohibited
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times
- It is illegal to feed wildlife in national parks
- Keep your campsite clean, animals are attracted by human food and waste
- Excessive noise will not be tolerated, day or night
- Quiet time is from 11 pm to 7 am