Sliding / Tobogganing
The toboggan run in the "bowl" at park Headquarters will provide hours of fun.
Heated washrooms are available next to the visitor centre.
Conditions can vary on a daily basis:
- Know your limit, bring the appropriate equipment and let someone know where you’re going and when you plan to return.
- Contact park staff if you require specific advice.
- Fat bike riders are strongly advised to wear helmets and must yield to walkers, people on snowshoes and skiers.
- Only classic skiers are permitted on the set ski track. All other users must stay on the other half of the trail.
- Trails not identified will not be groomed or maintained. Orientation may be difficult and natural hazards may be present on non-maintained trails increasing the risk of serious injury. For this reason, it is strongly encouraged to remain on marked trails.
- It's your responsibility to seek out safety information, obey signs and be prepared. You are responsible for your own safety and security!
- In case of an accident or emergency call 911. Be prepared for the possibility that you may have to wait for help if you have an accident.
- Cell phone coverage is not available everywhere. A pay phone is located at the visitor information centre.
- Avoid hypothermia and frostbites by dressing appropriately. Be prepared for rapidly changing weather conditions. Check air temperature and wind chill factor before going out.
For your well-being, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with Fundy National Park's winter safety standards.