We are pleased to announce that Fundy National Park is offering winter activities as of January 19th, 2018! These include cross-country skiing, birding, snowshoeing and winter camping in the Headquarters campground in one of our five yurts, ten oTENTiks or with your own tent! Two rustic cabins are also available, one on the Maple Grove trail and the other on Hastings Road.
Explore over 18 km of groomed trails in the Chignecto Recreation Area.
Grab your snowshoes and experience the winter landscape of Fundy National Park.
Come and enjoy the outdoors at Fundy National Park.
Get away from it all in a Fundy Rustic Cabin!
Experience winter camping like never before!
Stay overnight for a hassle-free camping experience!
Feeling adventurous? Stay the night at Headquarters campground.
|Sliding / Tobogganing
A great activity for the entire family.
Restaurants, general stores, and a service station are located in the village of Alma.
Conditions can vary on a daily basis. Please check our Trail Condition Report for the latest trail updates.
For Your Safety
- Remember that you are responsible for your own safety and security!
- Trails not identified will not be groomed or maintained. Orientation may be difficult and natural hazards may be present on non-maintained trails increasing the risk of serious injury. For this reason, it is strongly encouraged to remain on marked trails.
- In case of an accident or emergency call 911. Be prepared for the possibility that you may have to wait for help if you have an accident.
- Cell phone coverage is not available everywhere. A pay phone are located at the visitor information centre.
- Avoid hypothermia and frostbite by dressing appropriately. Be prepared for rapidly changing weather conditions. Check air temperature and wind chill factor before going out.
- Make sure to tell someone where you are going and when you plan to return.