Parks Canada oTENTik
Experience camping like never before!
We know you love Fundy, so we’re making your next overnight getaway with us even easier. Here is a comfortable and hassle-free way to enjoy the true nature of Fundy National Park. The Parks Canada oTENTik is a spacious blend of a tent and rustic cabin equipped with beds and furniture on a raised floor.
Fees vary depending on season.
|Campground||Units||Charcoal BBQ||Fire pit|
What to Bring
- Sleeping bags, blankets and pillows
- Food, drinks and a water container (campground water is potable)
- Camp stove for outdoor cooking
- Cooking gear, eating utensils, dishes and a cooler
- Slippers or indoor shoes - the first rule of keeping a clean tent is to remove outdoor footwear
- Matches or lighter to start fire in the cook shelter
What we offer
Inside the tent
- 1 table
- 4 chairs
- 1 bench
- 1 sleeping area that accommodates up to 5 people (exceptions may be possible for 2 adults with their dependent children to a maximum of 6 people). The sleeping area includes comfortable mattresses.
- 1 broom and 1 dustpan
- 1 solar-powered light
- 1 propane heater
- 1 fire extinguisher
- 1 carbon monoxide/smoke detector
Outside the tent
- A parking space for 1 vehicle
- A picnic table
- Two deck chairs
- Charcoal BBQ (at Headquarters Campground only)
- Fire pit (at Chignecto and Point Wolfe campgrounds only)
- A common service building (showers, toilets, and laundry)
- A common kitchen shelter
- A public telephone
- A common campfire circle
A Few Rules
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the oTENTik
- Pets are NOT allowed
- For safety reasons, cooking is NOT allowed inside the oTENTik. A nearby kitchen shelter is available for that purpose.
- The oTENTik must be cleaned prior to departure
- Rules that apply to the other campground sites also apply at the Parks Canada oTENTik. Please check the general campground information.
- Coolers must be stored inside vehicles in order to avoid any conflicts with wildlife
- It is NOT permitted to use firewood in the charcoal BBQs. If you require charcoal, it can be purchased in the village of Alma.
- Headquarters and Point Wolfe campgrounds: Visitors must check in and check out at the campground kiosk during the peak season and at the Visitor Centre after Labour Day
- Chignecto Campground: Visitors must check in and check out at the campground kiosk
- Check-in time: from 3 pm
- Check-out time: by 11 am