The Goutte d'Ô
Looking for a cool place to stay? Parks Canada now offers the Goutte d’Ô in a few select national parks. The Fundy Goutte d’Ô is located at the Point Wolfe Campground.
What to Bring
- Sleeping bags, blankets and pillows
- Food, drinks and a water container (campground water is potable)
- Camp stove for outdoor cooking
- Cooking gear, eating utensils, dishes and a cooler
- Slippers or indoor shoes - the first rule of keeping a clean Goutte d'Ô is to remove outdoor footwear
- Matches or lighter to start a fire in the firepit or kitchen shelter
- Lantern or flashight
What We Offer
Inside the Goutte d'Ô:
- 1 platform bed with mattresses
- The platform bed transforms into a table with benches in the day time
- 1 wood ladder to climb to the loft hamac
- 1 broom and 1 dustpan
- 1 fire extinguisher
- 1 carbon monoxide/smoke detector
- The Goutte d'Ô is best suited for 2 adults, but can also accommodate a child
- The Goutte d'Ô is NOT heated
Outside the tent:
- A parking space for 1 vehicle
- A picnic table
- Two deck chairs
- A common service building (showers, toilets)
- A common kitchen shelter
- A public telephone (at entrance kiosk)
A Few Rules
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the Goutte d'Ô.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- For safety reasons, cooking is NOT allowed inside the Goutte d'Ô. Please use a kitchen shelter for this purpose or cook outdoors at your site.
- The Goutte d'Ô must be cleaned prior to departure.
- Rules that apply to the other campground sites also apply at the Parks Canada Goutte d'Ô. Please check General Campground Information.
- Coolers must be stored inside vehicles to avoid any conflicts with wildlife.
- Point Wolfe campground: Visitors must check in and check out at the campground kiosk.
- Check-in: anytime after 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out: no later than 11:00 a.m.