Point Wolfe campground
Note: Due to clearance restrictions, access to the campground is limited to a maximum vehicle/equipment length of 7.3 m (24 feet) and a height of 4.4 m (13 feet).
Just get far enough to escape! This campground provides a simplified frontcountry camping experience with unserviced sites and fire pits; Point Wolfe is in the heart of some of Fundy’s most spectacular coastal wilderness.
You have to cross the Point Wolfe covered bridge to access this campground. Truly enchanting! It is located 8 km west of the Park Headquarters. Many hiking trails are found here, and one that will take you down on the rugged Fundy shore. The campground has many open sites, other are in a more forested setting.
Offered at this campground
- A total of 155 sites are available for reservations
- 24 sites with electricity and water
- 120 unserviced sites
- 10 oTENTiks
- 1 Ôasis
- Un-serviced to semi-serviced sites are available
- Amenities include washrooms with showers, laundry facilities, kitchen shelters, fire pits, and a dumping station
- There is also two playgrounds and a family bicycling trail
- Wireless internet is available in some sections of the campground
- Please refer to our Hours of operation page for a complete list of operating dates/hours and also check the General Campground Information page for more information
810 Point Wolfe Road
Fundy National Park, NB E4H 4T7