Hours of operation
261 sites are available for reservation
Electricity, water, and sewer: 10 sites
Electricity and water: 171 sites
Unserviced: 70 sites
This campground has serviced and unserviced sites with campfire pits. It is a great place for families looking for active, outdoor adventure as it is close to hiking and biking trails, playgrounds, the public program campfire circle and the astronomy viewing site.
Chignecto North is located 4 km North West of the Park Headquarters. It is a large wooded campground on the highlands of Fundy National Park. Because it is further away from the Bay of Fundy, fog is a rare occurrence.
- Some wheelchair accessible sites are available.
- Un-serviced to fully-serviced sites are available.
- Amenities include washrooms with showers, laundry facilities, kitchen shelters, fire pits, and a dumping station. There is also a playground and a family bicycling trail.
- Wireless internet is available in some sections of the campground.
- Please check General Campground Information.
8822 Route 114,
Fundy National Park, NB E4H 4V5