This campground has serviced and unserviced sites with campfire pits. It is a great place for families looking for active, outdoor adventure as it is close to hiking and biking trails, playgrounds, the public program campfire circle and the astronomy viewing site.
Chignecto North is located 4 km North West of the Park Headquarters. It is a large wooded campground on the highlands of Fundy National Park. Because it is further away from the Bay of Fundy, fog is a rare occurrence.
Offered at this campground
- A total of 263 sites are available for reservations
- 10 sites with electricity, water, and sewer
- 171 sites with electricity and water
- 68 unserviced sites
- 13 oTENTiks
- Some wheelchair accessible site are available
- Un-serviced to fully-serviced sites are available
- Amenities include washrooms with showers, laundry facilities, kitchen shelters, fire pits, and a dumping station
- There is also two playgrounds and a family bicycling trail
- Wireless internet is available in some sections of the campground
- Please refer to our Hours of operation page for a complete list of operating dates/hours and also check the General Campground Information page for more information
8822 Route 114,
Fundy National Park, NB E4H 4V5