This campground doesn't permit campfires at individual sites. Communal fire pits are available.
Headquarters is for those looking for camping made easy! It offers great views of the Bay of Fundy, access to all the services and facilities in the headquarters area including our natural playground. It is within walking distance of the Village of Alma.
The Headquarters campground is conveniently nestled in the activity hub of the park near the East entrance. It offers easy access to hiking trails, the outdoor theatre, the village of Alma, and many other recreational facilities. The sites are in a semi-wooded setting.
Offered at this campground
- A total of 154 sites are available for reservations
- 30 sites with electricity, water, and sewer
- 25 sites with electricity and water
- 47 unserviced sites
- 10 oTENTiks
- 5 Yurts
- A wheelchair accessible site is available
- Un-serviced and semi-serviced sites are also available
- Amenities include washrooms with showers, laundry facilities, kitchen shelters, and a dumping station
- Wireless internet is available in some sections of the campground
- Please refer to our Hours of operation page for a complete list of operating dates/hours and also check the General Campground Information page for more information
11 Headquarters Campground Road
Fundy National Park, NB E4H 4S7