As a backcountry traveller, you will be able to visit natural wonders seen by only a small percentage of visitors.
For a challenging way to enjoy Fundy National Park’s beauty, try camping at one of the 8 backcountry campsites located at Goose River, Marven Lake, Tracey Lake or Chambers Lake.
Click here to consult our park fees
- Each designated campsite provides a tent pad, a pit privy and a picnic table
- It is recommended that you carry in drinking water
- Backpacking cook stoves are necessary for food preparation
- Never leave garbage in the backcountry - Plastic bags are provided upon request
- For backcountry camping tips and regulations, click here
- Campfires are not permitted in Foster Brook
- Firewood for Chambers/Marven site 2 is located at site 1
- Firewood for Tracey Lake 11 is located at site 12