Reserve your campsite!
Whether you prefer to camp in a tent, in a trailer close to amenities, to travel to a wilderness site, we have the experience you are looking for!
Campgrounds and backcountry sites
Fundy National Park has five front country campgrounds, each providing a unique camping experience. You will find amenities such as washrooms, showers, electrical, sewer and water hookups all within close proximity to other Park services and facilities.
As a backcountry traveller, you have your choice of eight backcountry campsites located at Goose River, Marven Lake, Tracey Lake or Chambers Lake.
Make it a memorable family experience or couple’s getaway in this hassle-free camping experience with a bit more privacy than the campground.
Fees vary during the peak and shoulder season. Please consult our detailed fees list.
- Don't move firewood - Importing firewood is prohibited
- Headquarters and Point Wolfe campgrounds: visitors must check in and check out at the campground kiosk during the peak season and at the Visitor Centre after Labour Day
- Chignecto Campground: visitors must check in and check out at the campground kiosk
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times
- It is illegal to feed wildlife in national parks
- Keep your campsite clean, animals are attracted by human food and waste
- Excessive noise will not be tolerated, day or night
- Quiet time is from 11 pm to 7 am
- Please refer to our Hours of operation page for a complete list of operating dates/hours and also check the General Campground Information page for more information