Wapusk News 2015
- Wapusk National Park: A classroom for the world
- Superintendent’s Update
- Wapusk National Park Leadership Camp
- Students on Ice
- ISAMR – Summer 2014: A student’s reflections on Wapusk National Park
- Wapusk National Park: Breathtaking!
- Wapusk National Park Map
- Churchill Junior Canadian Rangers and ISAMR Work Together
- The Hudson Bay Coast Northern Field School: Wildlife and Ethnoecology of Manitoba Coastal Region
- Bringing Wapusk to Winnipeg
- A New Bear in Wapusk National Park?
- Safety in Polar Bear Country
- What’s Happening! Programs and Events – 2015
- Wapusk Management Board Update
Wapusk News is produced by Parks Canada and the Wapusk Management Board.
We want to hear from you!
Parks Canada and The Wapusk Management Board would appreciate any comments about this issue of Wapusk News, or suggestions for future issues.
Send your feedback to:
Wapusk National Park of Canada
P.O. Box 127, Churchill, MB, R0B 0E0
You are also invited to bring your comments to the Parks Canada Visitor Centre in Churchill, Manitoba, or send us an e-mail at email@example.com
The Wapusk Management Board
The ten member Wapusk Management Board is made up of representatives of Government of Canada; Province of Manitoba; Town of Churchill; Fox Lake Cree Nation; and York Factory First Nation. The work of the Board reflects the philosophy, expressed in the Wapusk Park Establishment Agreement, that people are Keepers of the Land.