Doing business in the National Park

Any business providing goods and services in Yoho National Park must obtain a business licence. For more information, please contact the Municipal Officer, Realty Services for Yoho National Park at (250) 343-6106.

Commercial film and photography

To film or photograph in the national parks, an application must be submitted to Parks Canada twenty days prior to activities. If approved, a Film/Photography Permit will be issued which outlines conditions and supplementary requirements associated with the production. This information will assist in the preparation of a film/photography application.

Advisory Development Board

The Advisory Development Board (Board) provides Canadians with the opportunity to be involved in the development review process for Banff, Yoho and Kootenay National Parks. The Board assists Parks Canada in ensuring development permit applications receive consistent, fair and transparent reviews.