Reserve an overnight stay (campsite and bus)
Make a reservation
New in 2020, all overnight camping reservations at Lake O’Hara will be offered on the Parks Canada Reservation Service.
Beginning at 8 am MST on January 24, 2020, the entire overnight camping season will be available to reserve on a first-come first-serve basis. Overnight camping will be offered from June 19 to October 3, 2020.
Book online 24/7 at www.reservation.parkscanada.gc.caPhone number: 1-877-RESERVE (1-877-737-3783)
Phone number: 1-519-826-5391 (international)
When you go online or call, please have the following information ready:
- Day or dates requested: maximum of 3 nights for camping
- Number of people: maximum of 4 people per campsite
- Number of campsites: maximum of 2 sites per party and 1 tent per site
- Preferred in-going bus time: reservations are not required for an outgoing bus
- Mastercard, Visa, or American Express number: all fees are collected at the time of booking
Tip: Save time by creating an account in advance
Book early: All Lake O’Hara camping reservations for the 2020 season are expected to be booked early on reservation opening day, January 24, 2020.
Reservations are for personal use only, and will be void if resold. Information for campers.
Fees for campers
|Item||Adults||Youth (6-16)||Children (5 and under)|
|Bus (round-trip)||$14.70||$7.30||no charge|
|Bus (outgoing only)||$9.75||$4.75||no charge|
|Camping||$10.02 / night||no charge||no charge|
|Reservation (campsite and bus)||$11.50 / campsite (non-refundable)|
Note: All fees are currently under review and are subject to change
Lake O’Hara is not only beautiful, but fragile and sensitive to your presence. Please protect this special place by following a few simple steps.