|June 19 to October 4, 2019 - Summer Schedule
|*These shuttles are for overnight guests only.
All visitors are encouraged to arrive at the bus stop no less than 20 minutes prior to departure. Thank you!
Note: Overnight and commercial reservations can be booked three months in advance of your visit. Parks Canada cannot accept day use reservations on the overnight and commercial reservations phone line.
- The Lake O’Hara parking lot and staging area for the Lake O’Hara bus is located 12 km west of Lake Louise, Alberta and 13 km east of Field, B.C. GPS Co-ordinates: UTM 11: 5699565N 546653E WGS84: -116.328684 51.445353
- Lake O’Hara is in the same time zone as Calgary, AB and Golden, B.C. (GMT -7)
- Delays due to highway construction are possible at any time. Be sure to check DriveBC for updates 24 hours prior to your journey to avoid disappointment.
- Bring your confirmation letter and present it to the attendant.
- Bikes and pets are not permitted on the bus.
- We advise against leaving valuables in your parked vehicle. Place any belongings out of sight.
- Visitors who reserve a spot in the campground and arrive without a tent will be turned away.
- No reservation is required for your outgoing journey. Enjoy your day!