oTENTik camping at Green Point
Find a home away from home in Green Point Campground!
Welcome to a whole new way of camping. No more squabbles over lost tent pegs, no more struggling to remember which pole goes where. Parks Canada oTENTiks blend the best of tent camping with A-frame cabins to create a spacious spot for you to enjoy the beauty of the west coast. Inside, you will find comfy sleeping platforms with space for up to six happy campers, plus a table and chairs for an evening game of cards.
After a day of hiking through the rainforest, surfing the west coast waves or beachcombing through the tidal pools, come together on the front deck of your oTENTik for a BBQ and a night telling stories and roasting marshmallows at the campfire. Relaxed, easy and no-stress camping for those who love the wilderness and their creature comforts too.
Our oTENTik is available for reservation May 1 to October 12, 2021. Reservations for the 2021 season can be made starting at 8 AM PDT on April 7, 2021.
• Call 1-877-737-3783 or visit www.reservation.pc.gc.ca to reserve.
• The oTENTik tent can accommodate up to six people.
• Check-in time: any time after 3 p.m.
• Check-out time: 11 a.m.
• Be sure to check our Interpretive Programs (June through August) for inspiring and fascinating presentations in the Green Point Theatre during your stay!
All reservation and accommodation fees are due at the time your reservation is created.
At the campsite:
- oTENTik with front deck
- Fire pit
- Picnic table
Inside each oTENTik:
- Sleeping area for up to 6 people - sleeping platforms with approximately 2 queen sized mattresses and 1 double mattress.
- A table and seating for 6 people.
- Washroom with flush toilets and hot showers
- Water taps
- Firewood for purchase
- Parking for a maximum of two vehicles
What to bring (This is not an exhaustive list.):
- Sleeping bags, blankets and pillows
- Food, drinks and a container for water
- Cooking equipment, dishes, eating utensils and a cooler
- Slippers or indoor shoes
- Matches or a lighter to light the outdoor fire pit
- Camp stove
- Camping chairs
In addition to the park reserve’s camping regulations, Parks Canada oTENTik users must follow a few additional rules:
- For your safety and to keep bears, wolves and cougars wild, no food preparation, food or drink storage, eating, drinking or cooking is allowed inside the tent. Please store all food and related items in your vehicle during your stay.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the tent.
- Pets and stereos are not permitted.