The Archipelago Management Board
The Archipelago Management Board (AMB) governs the planning, operations and management of the Gwaii Haanas National Park Reserve, National Marine Conservation Area Reserve, and Haida Heritage Site.
The AMB is made up of an equal number of members representing the Government of Canada and the Haida Nation. Parks Canada represented Canada prior to the signing of the Gwaii Haanas Marine Agreement in 2010, and in 2011 Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO) joined this cooperative management board.
- Cindy Boyko, Co-Chair (Council of the Haida Nation)
- Ernie Gladstone, Co-Chair (Gwaii Haanas, Parks Canada)
- Desi Collinson (Council of the Haida Nation)
- Daniel McNeill (Council of the Haida Nation)
- Colin Masson (Fisheries and Oceans Canada)
- Richard Lamy (Gwaii Haanas, Parks Canada)