Authorization for entry and travel in Mount Revelstoke and Glacier National Parks
Issued: May 15, 2018
The Superintendent of Mount Revelstoke and Glacier National Parks Field Unit hereby designates travel within Mount Revelstoke and Glacier national parks as a “designated activity” requiring authorization in the form of a Park Pass, pursuant to Section 7.1(2) of the National Park General Regulations.
A park pass is required by all persons travelling within Mount Revelstoke and Glacier national parks except where a person:
- is passing through the parks along Highway # 1 without stopping,
- is using a public washroom facility within the parks,
- stops in the case of emergency,
- is an employee of a federal or provincial agency on business, or
- is supplying or servicing a facility or a business located in the parks.
This letter of authority is effective from May 15, 2018 to May 14, 2019.