How to apply
Applications for the Art in the Park program are accepted in September and October every two years. The next submission deadline will be October 2023. Interested artists can contact the Revelstoke Visual Arts Centre for more information, as well as stay tuned to Parks Canada’s website and the RVAS Facebook page for updates.
When: Monday, July 13 to Friday, July 17, 2020 (4 nights)
Where: A.O. Wheeler Hut in Glacier National Park, Canada
Registration Fee: $300 per person
- Quality of application
- Creativity and originality
- Quality of composition and style
- Control of medium
- Overall impression
Please include the following information:
- Mailing address
- Phone number
Please answer the following questions:
- What art medium do you work in primarily?
- Why would you like to take part in this program?
- What sort of work will you do in Glacier National Park?
- What facilities will you need to do your work?
- What will you bring to this program?
- How will you help promote Glacier National Park, the Art in the Park program and travelling exhibition?
- Please add any further information in support of your application.
- Please include a current curriculum vitae and a selection of 8 to 10 Jpeg images of your work.
How to submit your application
If you require further information please contact the Revelstoke Visual Arts Centre (250-814-0261). Submit your application:
Attn: Executive Director
Revelstoke Visual Arts Centre