Tours and programs
Let Parks Canada interpreters help you create memories and inspire your connections with Waterton Lakes National Park's nature and history.
Our interpreters are passionate about sharing park stories. Through a variety of daily programming, we entertain and educate while helping you experience all that Waterton has to offer.
- Feel a fuzzy bear pelt.
- Listen to traditional Blackfoot stories.
- Learn about cultural history through archaeology activities.
- See the regrowth after the Kenow Wildfire from a new perspective by joining a guided walk.
- Identify plants and flowers.
- Create nature-based crafts with your family.
- Help us protect species at risk.
- Discover the wonder of dark skies and our solar system.
- Meet a Glacier National Park Ranger.
- Get answers to your questions!
Our interpretive programs run daily throughout July and August with limited programming in June and September.
NOTE: Free public programs are supported through the purchase of park entry pass. Programs are presented in English, with special programming available in French upon request.
Free 2018 interpretive programs
Thank you to everyone whom participated in our interpretive programming this past season! Parks Canada interpreters loved sharing stories and connecting with you.
We also appreciate receiving your comments and three lucky winners from the 2018 draw have been mailed prizes.
An amazing and creative learning experience. Our family loved the 1 pm show so much we came back for the 2:30 pm show!
Fabulous hiking trip. Beautiful, with great educational and interpretive talks. Thoughtful attention to each hiker's experience and comfort.
Thoroughly enjoyed the theatre talk. Exactly the type of information I wanted to hear ... And why we came to Waterton this time. Well done!