Reservations for 2022 will be available starting November 16, 2021 at 8 am MST
- Use the link provided below to submit your reservation request. We also ask that you refrain from sending multiple requests for the same event to avoid any confusion.
- Facilities available for booking May 1, 2022 – October 10, 2022.
Pyramid Island reservation request
Use this form to submit a reservation request. A member of our team will reach out to you for further details and to confirm the reservation.
Location and parking:
Pyramid Island is located 7.5 km from the Jasper townsite. There are only 5 parking stalls at the trailhead and a shared parking lot about 100m to the entry point. This is a public area that can be very busy during the peak season months (June – September). Shuttle services for larger groups are highly recommended.
- Bench seating for 50 people
- Million dollar view!
Maximum number of people for this site is 50.
Time slots and fees:
A non-refundable administration fee of $13.50 applies to every reservation.
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am ($49)
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm ($49)
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm ($49)
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm ($49)
- 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm ($49)
- 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm ($49)
- 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm ($49)
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm ($49)
Note: You may book up to a maximum of 3 time slots.
- This is a day use only area (no overnight stay or camping)
- Length of booking will need to include time for set-up and clean-up
- The general area remains publicly accessible and users are not to block off parking spots or trail access
- Users are responsible for area clean-up following their event
- Fires are not permitted at this location
- This day use area should only be used for the ceremony (and pictures). Extended stays or receptions are not appropriate.
- This is a public area, so the consumption of liquor is prohibited.
For any additional information, please contact: email@example.com
To picture yourself and your group at this spectacular event location, take a look through our photo album.