Reservations for 2022 will be available starting November 16, 2021 at 8 am MST
- Use the link provided below to submit your reservation request. We also ask that you refrain from sending multiple requests for the same event to avoid any confusion.
Pyramid Island reservation request
Use this form to submit a reservation request. A member of our team will reach out to you for further details and to confirm the reservation.
Location and parking:
Pyramid Island is located 7.5 km from the Jasper townsite. There are only 5 parking stalls at the trailhead and a shared parking lot about 100m to the entry point. This is a public area that can be very busy during the peak season months (June – September). Shuttle services for larger groups are highly recommended.
- Bench seating for 50 people
- Million dollar view!
Maximum number of people for this site is 50.
Time slots and fees:
A non-refundable administration fee of $13.50 applies to every reservation.
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am ($49)
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm ($49)
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm ($49)
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm ($49)
- 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm ($49)
- 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm ($49)
- 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm ($49)
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm ($49)
Note: You may book up to a maximum of 3 time slots.
- This is a day use only area (no overnight stay or camping)
- Length of booking will need to include time for set-up and clean-up
- The general area remains publicly accessible and users are not to block off parking spots or trail access
- Users are responsible for area clean-up following their event
- Fires are not permitted at this location
- This day use area should only be used for the ceremony (and pictures). Extended stays or receptions are not appropriate.
- This is a public area, so the consumption of liquor is prohibited.
For any additional information, please contact: email@example.com
To picture yourself and your group at this spectacular event location, take a look through our photo album.