If you are looking for a serene and majestic area for a wedding ceremony, Pyramid Island is the perfect place. The venue is a short 200 m walk from the parking lot to the island where you and your guests can marvel in the beauty and awe of Pyramid Lake and Pyramid Mountain as your backdrop.
To get a vision of what awaits you, please view this photo album – it’s one of Jasper National Park’s most scenic locations.
Location and parking:
Pyramid Island is just a short 7.5 km from the Jasper townsite. There are a minimum amount of parking stalls, 5 in total at the trailhead and a shared parking lot adjacent (100 m) to the entry point. This is a public area and during the peak season months (June – September) the area can be very busy. Shuttle services for larger groups are highly recommended.
- Bench seating for 50 people
- Picnic shelter nearby
- Million dollar view!
Maximum number of people for this site is 50.
A fee of $50 per hour will be charged per group of people.
11:30 am – 12:30 pm
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
2:30 pm – 3:30 pm
3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- This is a day use only area (no overnight stay or camping)
- Length of booking will need to include time for set-up and clean-up
- The general area remains publicly accessible and users are not to block off parking spots or trail access
- Users are responsible for area clean-up following their event
- Fires are not permitted at this location
For additional questions or to book this venue, please contact: email@example.com