- All rental venues are closed for booking
- For cancellation of 2020 events, please send your request to email@example.com. Full refunds will be issued even if cancellation is made less than 30 days prior to your event. Refunds may take several weeks to be processed
- Reservations for 2021 have been postponed
- Pyramid Island can be used without booking for small groups, under 25 people
- All gatherings must adhere to Alberta's provincial restrictions on gatherings
Visit the Jasper National Park COVID-19 page for updates on park services and sites.
If you are looking for a serene and majestic area for a wedding ceremony, Pyramid Island is the perfect place. The venue is a short 200 m walk from the parking lot to the island where you and your guests can marvel in the beauty and awe of Pyramid Lake and Pyramid Mountain as your backdrop.
To get a vision of what awaits you, please view this photo album – it’s one of Jasper National Park’s most scenic locations.
Location and parking:
Pyramid Island is located 7.5 km from the Jasper townsite. There are only 5 parking stalls at the trailhead and a shared parking lot about 100m to the entry point. This is a public area that can be very busy during the peak season months (June – September). Shuttle services for larger groups are highly recommended.
- Bench seating for 50 people
- Million dollar view!
Maximum number of people for this site is 50.
Time slots and fees:
NEW for 2021 reservations: Non-refundable administration fee ($13.50)
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am ($50)
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm ($50)
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm ($50)
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm ($50)
- 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm ($50)
- 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm ($50)
- 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm ($50)
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm ($50)
Note: You may book up to a maximum of 3 time slots.
- This is a day use only area (no overnight stay or camping)
- Length of booking will need to include time for set-up and clean-up
- The general area remains publicly accessible and users are not to block off parking spots or trail access
- Users are responsible for area clean-up following their event
- Fires are not permitted at this location
- This day use area should only be used for the ceremony (and pictures). Extended stays or receptions are not appropriate.
- This is a public area, so the consumption of liquor is prohibited.
For additional questions or to book this venue, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org