Being prepared for an emergency
While we cannot easily predict emergency situations such as wildfires, we can reduce their impact by being adequately prepared for these unfortunate events. Below you will find guidelines on how to prepare for a wildfire and resources for staying informed during an emergency.
Here are some important resources to get you and your family ready in case of a community emergency:
- Keeping your gas tank full when travelling leaves you ready for adventure or in case of emergency
- Municipality of Jasper website
- Jasper Evacuation Guide (Municipality of Jasper, PDF 4.1 MB)
- Guidelines on emergency readiness in the event of an emergency (Public Safety Canada)
- 72-Hour Emergency Guide (Public Safety Canada)