Realty and municipal services
The administration building is open for limited hours to help reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
For general inquiries, or to book an appointment
- Call: 780-852-6220
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resident and work passes
Resident and work passes are available at the Administration Office between 8 am and 12 pm, Monday to Friday.
You can also apply for a resident or work pass online any time for faster pick up service.
Apply for a resident or work pass online
The health and safety of visitors, residents and employees is of utmost importance to the Government of Canada. Parks Canada is following the advice of public health experts and continues to make every effort to limit the spread of COVID-19.
You can now apply for a resident or work pass online any time for faster pick up service.
For regular park passes, please visit our passes and admission page.
- Resident pass
- A resident pass is available to residents of Jasper whose vehicle is registered in Jasper.
- Work pass
- A work pass is available to people working in the park who may live outside the park or reside in Jasper temporarily for work.
Our Service Standards
- Consent to Assignment/Mortgage (Sale of home, buyers and sellers): Please allow 10 business days from the time the application package is submitted.
- Consent to Sublease: Please allow 10 business days from the time the application package is submitted.
- Lease Replacement: Please allow ample time to process your lease replacement. Please be advised that the process can take up to 6 months to complete depending on requirements.
- Lease Renewal: Please allow 10 business days from the time the application package is submitted.
Lease information requests
Please allow 5 business days to process your request for lease information.
- Please allow 10 business days to process your resident business licence.
- Please allow 5-7 business days to process your non-resident business licence.
Home based businesses
Please allow 40 days to process your request for a home-based business application if the application doesn’t require review by the Planning Development Advisory Committee. If your application requires review by PDAC, it may take up to 3 months.
Private home accommodation
Please allow 6 weeks to process your request for a private home accommodation business application.
Please allow 30 business days to receive a response regarding your development application. Once all documents have been correctly submitted it may take up to 40 days to issue you a development permit or building permit.
Issuing sign permits
Please allow 10 business days to receive your sign permit.
Guided business licences
Applications for guided/outfitter business licences are reviewed twice annually. The deadlines for the submission of applications is March 1st and September 1st of each year. Responses will be provided by June 1 and December 1, respectively.
Applications for special events are reviewed twice annually. The deadlines for the submission of applications is April 1st and October 1st of each year. Please allow six weeks after these dates to review applications and receive a response.
Scheduling and compliance inspections
Please allow up to 6 weeks to complete a compliance inspection. Please note that commercial and institutional leases may require more time.
Please allow up to 6 weeks to complete a file audit.