Whirlpool group camping
New! As of May 13, 2019 you can reserve Whirlpool Group camping on-line at reservation.pc.gc.ca or by telephone at 1-877-RESERVE (1-877-737-3783).
If you are looking for a year-round rustic, riverside and alpine rich campsite that can accommodate a group of people, then Whirlpool group camping is for you! This drive-in campsite is convenient for day time events/barbeques as well as overnight camping.
The photos in this album will give you an idea of what you can expect when staying at Whirlpool group camping.
Location and parking:
Whirlpool group camping is 25 km south of the Jasper townsite. Located off of 93A, there are many trails and places to explore along this beautiful route when staying at this campsite. The parking lot can accommodate up to 20 vehicles including a few trailers/RV’s up to 25’. The campground is gated for exclusive access.
- Cook shelter with woodstove (winterized)
- 5 picnic tables
- 10 tent pads
- Two outhouses
- One group fire pit with wood supply
- Potable water supply (available in summer season only)
- Food storage lockers
Maximum number of people for this site is 50, minimum number 15
The fee is $245 per day
- Overnight group camping is permitted
- Camping regulations, such as those regarding safe food storage and wildlife attractants, apply to this facility
- If serving or selling alcohol, users must first obtain a liquor license through any of the local alcohol retail outlets
- All users on site require a valid National Parks Pass
New! As of May 13, 2019, you can reserve Whirlpool Group camping on-line at reservation.pc.gc.ca or by telephone at 1-877-RESERVE (1-877-737-3783).
Before May 13, 2019, you can reserve by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We suggest that you send your top 3 dates in order of preference, to accommodate as many requests as possible.
For additional questions about this venue, please contact: email@example.com or call 780-883-0845