The House at the Palisades Centre
If you are looking for a location to hold a small family or group gathering, the House at the Palisades Centre is the perfect place.
To have a look at the House, please view this photo album – it is one of Jasper National Park’s best-kept secrets!
Location and parking
The House is located at the Palisades Centre which is 12 km east of the Town of Jasper, close to the intersection of Snaring Road and Highway 16. There is parking for up to 4 vehicles.
- Sleeps up to 8 people in 3 bedrooms. It has 4 beds (3 queens and 1 double).
- 2 bathrooms
- Dining room
- Living room with fireplace
- Towels, linens, dishes and housekeeping services
- Stunning views!
Maximum of 8 people
Rate $495 / night
- The House is a historic building and protecting and presenting it to Canadians is part of Parks Canada’s mandate. It has been newly renovated and we hope that guests will enjoy it and treat it with respect.
- There will likely be other groups on site during your stay–students engaged in education programs, or adults here for a retreat, workshop or special event.
- There is no television or Wi-Fi in the House.
- Cell phone service is sporadic at the Palisades Centre, but there is a land-line in the House.
- Length of booking is a minimum of one night and a maximum of 14 nights.
For additional questions please phone the Palisades Centre at 780-852-6192, Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, or email email@example.com