Two Jack Lakeside campground
Two Jack Lakeside is on the Lake Minnewanka loop road, 12 km from the town of Banff.
|Campground||# Of Sites||Reserve||Electricity, water, and sewer||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Disabled Access||Fire Pits||Interp Prog||Fee|
|Two Jack Lakeside
May 24 - Oct 1
|64||May 24 - Oct 10||-||X||X||-||X||$8.80||-||$27.40|
- There is a 23-site walk-in tenting area. Campers must park in the designated parking area and access campsites by foot.
- There are food lockers for walk-in campers.
- A maximum of 2 vehicles, 2 tents and 6 people are permitted on each site. Maximum 1 RV per site (up to 8 metres (27') in length).
- All vehicles (maximum 2) and tents must be set up or parked on the gravel area of the campsite.
- All washrooms have hot and cold running water, flush toilets and showers.
- There are picnic shelters in this campground.