Tunnel Mountain Village II campground
Tunnel Mountain Village II campground is located within 5 km of the Town of Banff.
|Campground||# Of Sites||Reserve||Electricity||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Disabled Access||Fire Pits||Interp Prog||Fee|
|Tunnel Mt Village II
Open year round
|188||Open year round||all||X||X||X||X||$8.80||X||$32.30
- Campers who want to camp together, please take into consideration that there are fire and no-fire sites when selecting a site.
- Electrical-only sites (15, 30, and 50 AMPS) can accommodate units up to 15 metres (50').
- There is a small selection of electrical sites with firepits; available through reservation.
- There is a 34-site walk-in tenting area. Campers must park in the designated parking area and access campsites by foot.
- There are food lockers for walk-in campers.
- A municipal bus service is located at the entrance of the campground.
- A maximum of 2 vehicles, 2 tents and 6 people are permitted on each site. Maximum 1 RV per site.
- All showers and washrooms have hot and cold running water and flush toilets.
Coming from the East on the Trans Canada Highway: Take the first exit into Banff. Stay in the left lane. Turn left at the stop sign - stay in the left lane for 1 km - turn left on Tunnel Mountain Road at Rocky Mountain Resort. 4.5 km to Tunnel Mountain Village II and Trailer Court - to enter turn right - stay in the left lane to register.
Coming from the West on the Trans Canada Highway: Take the third exit into Banff. Merge to the right - stay in the left lane for 1 km - turn left on Tunnel Mountain Road at Rocky Mountain Resort. 4.5 km to Tunnel Mountain Village II and Trailer Court - to enter turn right - stay in the left lane to register.