Silverhorn Creek Campground
Silverhorn Creek Campground is temporarily closed.
Silverhorn Creek Campground is located 52 kms north of Lake Louise on Hwy 93 North, the scenic Icefields Parkway.Rules & Regulations
|Campground||# Of Sites||Reserve||Electricity, water, and sewer||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Disabled Access||Fire Pits||Interp Prog||Fee|
||45||first-come, first-served||-||Dry Toilet||-||-||yes||$8.80||-||$16.05|
- There is no cell phone access at Silverhorn Creek Campground or any campgrounds on the Icefields Parkway.
- There is no running water in the campground, water is available at Waterfowl Lakes Campgroud, 5 km to the north.
- This campground is suitable for large RV’s. There are large parking areas with adjacent picnic tables and fireboxes.
- 1 or 2 vehicles depending on number of tents: 2 vehicles and 1 tent; or 2 tents and 1 vehicle; or 1 RV/camper and 1 tent. (Two tents are only allowed with a maximum of one vehicle.)
- There are no picnic shelters in this campground.
- Can accommodate most sizes of motor homes and trailers (under 70 ft / 20 m).