Rampart Creek Campground
|Campground||# Of Sites||Reserve||Electricity, water, and sewer||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Disabled Access||Fire Pits||Interp Prog||Fee|
||50||17 first-come, first-served sites available.
Open May 31 to Oct 14
Reservations June 19 to Sept 29
|Water (no RV fill)||Dry Toilet||-||-||-||$8.80||-||$17.60|
- Fire permits must be purchased in the campground and are not included with reservations.
- Note that some loops are only suitable for campers and trailers smaller than 7.5 m (25’) only.
- No cell phone coverage at Rampart Creek or at any campgrounds on the Icefields Parkway.
- There are food lockers for walk-in campers.
- The maximum people per campsite is 6.
- 1 or 2 vehicles depending on number of tents: 2 vehicles and 1 tent; or 2 tents and 1 vehicle; or 1 RV/camper and 1 tent. (Two tents are only allowed with a maximum of one vehicle.)
- All vehicles must fit on driveway. All tents must be on the gravel area of the campsite.
- There are no picnic shelters in this campground.
- Best suited for tenting, and motor homes and trailers under 35 ft / 10.7 m.