Mosquito Creek campground
Mosquito Creek Campground is 24km north of Lake Louise on Hwy 93 North, the scenic Icefields Parkway.
Rules & Regulations
|Campground||# Of Sites||Reserve||Electricity, water, and sewer||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Disabled Access||Fire Pits||Interp Prog||Fee|
||32||first-come, first-served||Water||Dry Toilet||-||-||X||$8.80||-||$17.60|
- The name Mosquito Creek is a misnomer as the wee biters are no worse here than other areas of our parks!
- No cell phone access at any campgrounds on the Icefields Parkway.
- Solar treated potable water and greywater sinks are available.
- The maximum people per campsite is 6.
- 1 or 2 vehicles depending on number of tents: 2 vehicles and 1 tent; or 2 tents and 1 vehicle; or 1 RV/camper and 1 tent. (Two tents are only allowed with a maximum of one vehicle.)
- All vehicles must fit on driveway. All tents must be on the gravel area of the campsite.
- There is one picnic shelter in this campground.
- There are food lockers for walk-in campers.
- Best suited for tenting, and motor homes and trailers under 35 ft / 10.7 m.
- No overflow camping is permitted.