Lake Louise tent campground
|Campground||# Of Sites||Electricity, water, and sewer||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Disabled Access||Fire Pits||Interp Prog||Fee|
|Lake Louise Tent
- The maximum people per campsite is 6.
- 1 or 2 vehicles depending on number of tents. 2 vehicles and 1 tent or 2 tents and one vehicle. All vehicles must fit on driveway.
- 2 tents or 1 RV/camper and 1 tent. 2 tents are only allowed with a maximum of one vehicle. All tents must be on the campsite.
- Campers who want to camp together, please take into consideration that there are fire and no-fire loops when selecting a site.
- There are designated loops with food lockers for walk-in campers.
- All showers and washrooms have hot and cold running water and flush toilets.
- All vehicles and tents must be set up or parked on the gravel area of the campsite.
- There are no picnic shelters in this campground.
- Best suited for tenting, and motor homes and trailers (under 21 ft / 6m).