Johnston Canyon campground
Johnston Canyon campground is on the Bow Valley Parkway (Hwy 1A), 22 km from the town of Banff, across from the Johnston Canyon trailhead.
|Campground||# Of Sites||Electricity, water, and sewer||Flush Toilet||Shower||Sani Dump||Disabled Access||Fire Pits||Interp Prog||Fee|
- There are designated loops with food lockers for walk-in campers.
- A maximum of 2 vehicles, 2 tents and 6 people are permitted on each site. Maximum 1 RV per site (up to 8 metres (27') in length).
- All vehicles (maximum 2) and tents must be set up or parked on the gravel area of the campsite.
- All showers and washrooms have hot and cold running water and flush toilets.
- There are picnic shelters in this campground.