What to bring
What to bring to fully enjoy your oTENTik stay :
- sleeping bags, blankets and pillows (bring extra blankets or warm sleeping bags for the cool September nights);
- cooler, food, beverages and a reusable water container;
- dishcloth and rag;
- matches or lighter for the campfire;
- personal belongings and clothing including towel;
- slippers or indoor shoes;
- mosquito repellent.
The closest grocery store is located in Saint-Ours, less than 3 km from the site, and is open daily until 9:00 p.m. A café-dairy is also within walking distance.