What you need to know before reserving
What you need to know before reserving your Parks Canada oTENTik stay :
- Arrival of campers between 3:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. (self registration from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.). Departure at 11 a.m. Curfew from 10 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Each unit can accommodate up to 6 people (maximum 4 adults).
- oTENTik sites are located less than a 5 minutes walk from the parking lot, which is on the other side of the canal. You can borrow a trolley to transport your luggage
- Parking fee for one vehicule is included in the oTENTik rental. Charges apply for an additional vehicle. There is no entrance fee at the Saint-Ours Canal National Historic Site.
- Docking fees are not included in the oTENTik fees and locations are available on a first-come, first-served basis.