Coronavirus (COVID-19) and your visit to Saint-Louis Forts and Châteaux National Historic Site
Openings and services differ across the country. Please check the Parks Canada national information portal dedicated to COVID-19 for regular updates.
Important information about your visit to Saint-Louis Forts and Châteaux National Historic Site
This site remains closed until further notice. Therefore, visitor facilities are not accessible at this time.
Anyone planning to visit the Saint-Louis Forts and Châteaux National Historic Site in the coming weeks is advised to regularly consult this site and the links below for updates and information.
What’s open between July 1st and October 11 2021(updated June 22, 2021)
- Frontenac kiosk (including Parks Canada souvenirs shop)
- Lorne kiosk
- Access to the archeological crypt
What’s closed between July 1st and October 11 2021(updated June 22, 2021)
- No guided tours
Your safety when visiting
- Keep a distance of 2 metres between you and others.
- Visitor Guidelines Page
- Fortifications of Québec National Historic Site Facebook
- Parks Canada and COVID-19: Other locations and passes
- Parks Canada and COVID-19: Frequently asked questions
- Parks Canada’s Facebook
- Parks Canada’s Twitter