Guided tour of the Saint-Louis Forts and Châteaux
Under the terrace: a château
Would you like to explore the site with a Parks Canada guide? Join one of our guided tours and discover this magnificent and unique archaeological crypt. Learn about the importance of the Saint-Louis Forts and Châteaux to the development of North America during a customized tour.
This 60-minute tour will ultimately enable you to see what is hidden beneath the Dufferin Terrace and learn more about 200 years of diplomatic history with the First Nations.
May 21 to June 23, 2022: 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:30 p.m.
June 24 to August 21, 2022: 10:15 a.m., 1:15 p.m., 2:45 p.m.
August 22 to October 10, 2022: 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:30 p.m.
* Additional departures will be added if needed.
Parks Canada is pleased to offer free admission for youth at our parks and sites, however regular fees still apply for other experiences and services, such as guided tours.
Fees (admission fees and taxes included):
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Languages: Available in French and in English
- Payment location: Frontenac Kiosk, located on the Dufferin Terrace
- Starting point: Lorne Kiosk, located on the Dufferin Terrace
- Reservations: Reservations are required for groups only (school programs, corporate) and travel trade (see reservations tab)
- Accessibility : This guided tour has limited accessibility
- Additional information: This activity takes place inside.
Contact us for more information and to make a reservation.
Telephone: 418 648-7016
Reservations are required for groups only (schools, corporate and travel trade).
- Reservation required : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Available from April to Octobrer
- Available in french and english
- Suitable for groups of any size and independent travellers
- Gift shop