Major decisions that have marked the history of North America were made in this component of the fortifications. The captivating activities on offer will immerse you in the world of Château Saint-Louis. Explore the remains, its lower court, outbuildings and culinary complex.
May 18 to October 14 2019:
The site is opened every day between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Last entrance at 5:30 p.m.
October 15 to November 3 2019:
The site is opened every day between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Last entrance at 5 p.m.
Parks Canada is pleased to offer free admission for youth at our parks and sites, however regular fees still apply for other experiences and services, such as guided tours.
Fees (admission fees - taxes included):
Adult (18-64 years old): $3.90
Senior (65 years of age or over): $3.40
Youth (17 and under): Free
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Payment location: Frontenac Kiosk, located on the Dufferin Terrace
- Starting point: Lorne Kiosk, located on the Dufferin Terrace
- Reservations: Reservations are required for groups only (school programs, corporate) and travel trade (see reservations tab)
- Accessibility : This site has limited accessibility
- Additional information: This activity takes place inside.
Contact us for more information and to make a reservation.
Telephone: 418 648-7016
Reservations are required for groups only (schools, corporate and travel trade).
- Reservation required for groups
- Suitable for independant travelers
- Gift shop