From Lord Dufferin to today
Between St. Louis Gate and St.John Gate, follow the evolution of these mythical structures. By walking on the ramparts, you will understand how one man's vision forged the very identity of Québec City and how his work continues even today.The grand tour package
This guided tour is offered alone or part as the grand tour package which includes four guided tours and one activity.
June 22 to September 2, 2019
French and English departures at 3:15 p.m. daily
Parks Canada is pleased to offer free admission for youth at our parks and sites, however regular fees still apply for other experiences and services, such as guided tours.
Fees (admission fees and taxes included):
Adult (18-64 years old): $7.80
Senior (65 years of age or over): $7.30
Youth (17 and under): $3.90
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Languages: Available in French and in English
- Payment location: Artillery Park (Arsenal Foundry)
- Starting point: St.Louis Gate
- Reservations: Reservations are required for groups only (schools, corporate and travel trade) - see reservations tab
- Accessibility : This guided tour has limited accessibility
- Additional information: This experience is outdoors, be prepared, weather can change at any time
Contact us for more information and to make a reservation.
Telephone: 418 648-7016
Reservations are required for groups only (schools, corporate and travel trade).