Mid-June to Mid-September
Discover the history of the Pointe de Coteau-du-Lac and explore the archaeological remains, reminders of the passage of men for more than 7 000 years.
© Bernard Duchesne / Parks Canada
- Coteau-du-Lac: Its history!*
- Coteau-du-Lac: A site that dates back thousands of years
- Coteau-du-Lac: A Strategic Passage
- Coteau-du-Lac: Inevitable Transit Site!
- The Locks Canal of Coteau-du-Lac (1779-1780)
- A canal dug out of the rock by hand*
- Adapting the Canal to New Needs
- Coteau-du-Lac: A Supply Post
- Military presence on the Coteau-du-Lac Point
- Coteau-du-Lac: A Strategic Site!
- Military presence during the War
*No additional content on-line for this section