Fort Gaillard 2019: The guardians of the Fort!
Fort Gaillard is a dynamic way to help discover history. Come to run. Come to laugh. Come to play!
The Coteau-du-Lac National Historic Site is located 40 kilometres from Montreal towards South-West, on the shore of the St-Lawrence River. Here, every step you take, you are walking on 7000 years of history.
Types of experiences for the visitors
- Take part in “Fort Gaillard,” a game in which the most resourceful participants discover hidden treasures!
- Players have to compete in a series of trials of which the goal is to collect as many keys as possible to increase their chances of opening the treasure chest.
- This essentially play-centred program of activities emphasizes fun, teamwork and pushing one’s limits.
- Which team – the blue, red, green or yellow team – will open the treasure chest?
- Public: between 6 and 12 years of age (adapted course for various age groups)
- Languages: French and English
- Period: June, July and August
- Fees: $7.30 (taxes included)
Payment by credit card, debit, billing, cheque, cash.
- Bus drop-off area
- Activities animated by Parks Canada interpretive guide
- Marquee, picnic tables
Reservations and information
Download the guide (PDF, 4,5 MB) (French only)