Hours of operation
The Chambly Canal National Historic Site is open every day from sunrise to 11 p.m. The path is maintained from April 15th to November 15th each year.
The 2020 Boating Season is over. Thank you all, and see you next year!
- Transit time: 4 hours minimum
- At locks Nos. 1-2-3 (Chambly), please arrive at least 45 minutes before the last lockage.
- The times of first and last lockages are not guaranteed. To maximize chances of being locked through, arrive early enough to allow complete lockages in both directions.
- Bridges Nos. 1, 10 and 12 are closed Monday to Friday from 11:45 a.m. to 12:20 p.m., and from 12:40 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.
Transport Canada's physical distancing standards for Canadian boaters must be respected. It is possible that boat capacity may be considerably reduced, and that the waiting time may be increased. We appreciate your patience and collaboration.
To contact lock keepers
By VHF-Canal 68 during hours of operation
Other canals navigation schedules
Plan your itinerary efficiently by using these hyperlinks to the navigation schedules of the other canals within the Parks Canada network.
Historic canals in Quebec
- Saint-Ours Canal navigation schedule
- Lachine Canal navigation schedule
- Carillon Canal navigation schedule
- Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue Canal navigation schedule