Hours of operation
The national historic site is open every day from sunrise to 11 p.m. The path is maintained from April 15 to November 15 each year.
Lockstation hours 2020
The 2020 Boating Season is over. Thank you all, and see you next year!
- Transit time: 3 to 5 hours.
- At Locks Nos. 1 and 5, arrive at least 30 minutes before the last lockage. The floating docks are located on starboard.
- Please take note that times of first and last lockages are not guaranteed. To maximize chances of being locked through, arrive early enough to allow complete lockages in both directions.
Transport Canada's physical distancing standards for Canadian boaters must be respected. It is possible that boat capacity may be considerably reduced, and that the waiting time may be increased. We appreciate your patience and collaboration.
To contact lock keepers
By phone : 514-595-6594
By VHF-Canal 68 during hours of operation
Other canals navigation schedules
Plan your itinerary efficiently by using these hyperlinks to the navigation schedules of the other canals within the Parks Canada network.
Historic canals in Quebec
- Saint-Ours Canal navigation schedule
- Chambly Canal navigation schedule
- Carillon Canal navigation schedule
- Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue Canal navigation schedule