Hours of operation
The national historic site is open every day from sunrise to 11 p.m.
Lockstation hours 2021
|May 21 - June 17||Every day: 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|June 18 - August 8||Every day: 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|August 9 - September 6||Every day: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|September 7 - October 11||Monday to Thursday: 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Friday, Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
- Transit time: 1 hour
- Please arrive at least 1 h 30 before last lockage. The last passage is upstream to downstream. The floating docks are located on starboard.
- Please take note that times of first and last lockages are not guaranteed. To maximize chances of being locked through, arrive early enough to allow complete lockages in both directions.
Transport Canada's physical distancing standards for Canadian boaters must be respected. It is possible that boat capacity may be considerably reduced, and that the waiting time may be increased. We appreciate your patience and collaboration.
To contact lock keepers
By phone : 450-537-3534
By VHF-Canal 68 during hours of operation
Other canals navigation schedules
Plan your itinerary efficiently by using these hyperlinks to the navigation schedules of the other canals within the Parks Canada network.
Historic canals in Quebec
- Saint-Ours Canal navigation schedule
- Chambly Canal navigation schedule
- Lachine Canal navigation schedule
- Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue Canal navigation schedule