Hours of operation
The 2020 Boating Season is over. Thank you all, and see you next year! The access to the lock remains closed to the visitors on the banks.
The national historic site is open every day from sunrise to 11 p.m.
Lockstation hours 2020
Until October 12, 2020
|One lockage per day at fixed hour|
|Upbound lockage (toward Ottawa)||12:00 p.m.|
|Downbound lockage (toward Montreal)||1:00 p.m.|
- Transit time: 1 hour
- Please arrive at least 1 h 30 before last lockage. The last passage is upstream to downstream. The floating docks are located on starboard.
- Please take note that times of first and last lockages are not guaranteed. To maximize chances of being locked through, arrive early enough to allow complete lockages in both directions.
Transport Canada's physical distancing standards for Canadian boaters must be respected. It is possible that boat capacity may be considerably reduced, and that the waiting time may be increased. We appreciate your patience and collaboration.
To contact lock keepers
By phone : 450-537-3534
By VHF-Canal 68 during hours of operation
Other canals navigation schedules
Plan your itinerary efficiently by using these hyperlinks to the navigation schedules of the other canals within the Parks Canada network.
Historic canals in Quebec
- Saint-Ours Canal navigation schedule
- Chambly Canal navigation schedule
- Lachine Canal navigation schedule
- Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue Canal navigation schedule